Product Details / Recycled 3-Ring Binders
1" ReBinder Professional Series Features & DimensionsBelieving sustainability and style are both achievable, Guided created the 1" ReBinder Professional for people who place environmental stewardship as a top priority. Reinforced with cloth tape along the spine, this slant-D recycled 3-ring binder is durable, beautiful and eco-friendly.
1" Presentation Binder Cover Materials
The 1" ReBinder Professional is constructed in American mills from sturdy 100-point fully recycled chipboard. The flexible yet solid sheet is strengthened by natural cotton cloth tape, making the spine virtually indestructible. The Professional cover is fully recyclable so that it does not end up in U.S. landfills.
1" Presentation Binder Ring Mechanism
The efficient slant-D rings hold more sheets and allow pages to lay flat even when the presentation binder is near capacity. Instead of using permanent rivets, we affix the rings on the recycled presentation binder using two screws and t-nuts. Since this innovative ring mechanism is removable, you can transport the pages to a different ReBinder or reuse it with a replacement cover.
1" ReBinder Professional Custom Printing
Guided can also custom print your 1" ReBinder Professional in-house. See the Customization tab for pricing and details.
1" ReBinder Professional Specifications
- Contents per Case: 5 blank 1" ReBinder Professional binders
- Max Capacity: 200 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Size: 10.44" L x 11.625" H x 1.433" W
Rings: Easily removable 1" slant-D 3-ring steel assembly system
- Cover: Single sheet of 100-point chipboard made from 100% recycled fibers with a minimum 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
- Cloth Tape: Aqueous acrylic coated natural cotton cloth is environmentally friendly, odor free and has a neutral pH.
Customer Reviews / 1" Recycled Presentation Binder
Review by Deborah
As a university student, I go through a LOT of binders. I was looking for a binder that would last more than a quarter without falling apart. The reinforced spine is sturdy, and the covers can't come apart because they are one piece. I can tell I will be able to use them over and over again. I found that I am able to apply and remove P-Touch labels without damage. The only improvement would be metal edge protectors, but we can't have everything! Thanks for a great product!
(Posted on 1/25/11)