Product Details / Recycled 3-Ring Binders
2" ReBinder Professional Series Features & DimensionsBelieving sustainability and style are both achievable, Guided created the 2" ReBinder Professional specifically for people who place environmental stewardship as a top priority. Reinforced with cloth tape along the spine, this slant-D recycled 3-ring binder is durable, beautiful and eco-friendly.
2" Proposal Binder Cover Materials
The 2" ReBinder Professional is constructed in American mills from sturdy 100-point fully recycled chipboard. The flexible yet solid sheet is strengthened by natural cotton cloth tape, making the spine virtually indestructible. The 2" ReBinder Professional cover is fully recyclable so that it does not end up in U.S. landfills.
2" Proposal Binder Ring Mechanism
The efficient slant-D rings hold more sheets and allow pages to lay flat even when the 2" ReBinder Professional is near capacity. Instead of using permanent rivets, we affix the rings on the 2" ReBinder Professional using two screws and t-nuts. Since this innovative ring mechanism is removable, you can transport the pages to a different ReBinder or reuse it with a replacement cover.
2" ReBinder Professional Custom Printing
Guided can custom print your 2" ReBinder Professional in-house. See the Customization tab for pricing and details.
2" ReBinder Professional Specifications
- Contents per Case: 5 blank 2" ReBinder Professional binders
- Max Capacity: 437 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Size: 11.3125" L x 11.625" H x 3" W
Rings: Easily removable 2" slant-D 3-ring steel assembly system
- Cover: Single sheet of 100-point chipboard made from 100% recycled fibers with a minimum 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
- Cloth Tape: Aqueous acrylic coated natural cotton cloth is environmentally friendly, odor free and has a neutral pH.
Customer Reviews / 2" Recycled Proposal Binder
Review by Cynthia- Blazing Needles
We ordered several sizes and the labels that match for the spine. They look wonderful in our store.
(Posted on 5/20/10)
Very Professional Looking
Review by NK Designs LLC
I will use these for client binders and eventually have my logo imprinted on them. Many of my clients are interested in sustainable fabrics and furnishings and this binder just continues the whole sustainable avenue I'm pursuing.
(Posted on 5/8/10)