As pioneers in making responsible office supplies, Guided is thrilled to offer the innovative ReBound comb binding kit materials that are made from plants but just as durable as plastic. The clear biodegradable film cover and organic chipboard backing make a positive impact on the environment without sacrificing functionality or elegance. A subtle but visible message, “ReBound – Compostable Film – made from plants,” is printed on the bottom of the clear cover sheet to demonstrate your commitment to sustainability. Note: The ReBound comb binding kit is the only eco-friendly report cover solution for wire, coil or comb binding systems, such as GBC and Renz.
ReBound Comb Binding Kit Materials
The ReBound comb binding kit is forged from EarthFirst© PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) film and the Ingeo™ polymer. These clear report covers are fully compostable under ASTM D6400 and DIN EN13432 standards. The ReBound comb binding kit also includes a 20-point fibrous, flexible chipboard backing that is 100% recyclable.
ReBound Comb Binding Kit Specifications
Contents per Case: 100 sheets of clear ReBound covers and 100 sheets of chipboard backer board ReBound PLA Cover
- Size: 8.5" x 11" clear sheet with square corners; 4.6 mil thick
- Materials: EarthFirst© PLA (Poly Lactic Acid) film and Ingeo™ polymer
- Fully compostable under ASTM D6400 and DIN EN13432 standards
ReBound Chipboard Backing:
- Size: 8.5" x 11" cut chipboard with square corners
- Materials: 100% recycled 20-point bending chipboard made from 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials
Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.