Product Details / 1" 7x9 3 Ring Binder Mini Recycled
ReBinder Select - 1" Mini Binder Features & DimensionsThis half-sized version of our versatile, recycled ReBinder Select line holds 8.5” x 5.5” sheets of paper. Combining durability and functionality with a professional sharpness, this round-ring recycled binder reinforces your commitment to sustainability.
ReBinder Select Mini Binder Cover Materials
The recycled mini binder is constructed in American mills from durable 100-point fully recycled chipboard. The flexible yet solid sheet makes the ReBinder Select cover one of the strongest, most resilient covers on the market. The mini binder cover is fully recyclable so that it does not end up in U.S. landfills.
ReBinder Select Mini Binder Ring Mechanism
Instead of using permanent rivets, we affix the rings on the ReBinder Select Mini using two screws and t-nuts. Since this innovative ring mechanism is removable, you can transport the pages to a different ReBinder or reuse it with a replacement cover.
ReBinder Select Mini Binder Specifications
- Contents per Case: 6 blank ReBinder Select Mini binders
- Max Capacity: 175 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 5.5" paper
- Size: 7.5" L x 9.25" H x 1.5" W
Rings: Easily removable 1" round 3-ring steel assembly system
- Cover: Single sheet of 100-point chipboard made from 100% recycled fibers with a minimum 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials.Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
- Your hole punches for the 8.5" edge of the insert should be at 1.5" from top and bottom, and one centered at 4.25" from either edge.
Customer Reviews / Mini 3 ring binder, 5.5 x 8.5 , 7 x 9 recycled binder
I could not make my project without these.
Review by Mira
I make fabric covered binders. These come apart and allow me to attach the fabric with such ease. And they hold glue perfectly. If I had not found these, I would not have been able to make my product. Thanks so much, please, always carry these. I have a feeling that I will be needing many, many more.
(Posted on 7/29/11)