Product Details / Recycled 3-Ring Binders
3" ReBinder Professional Series Features & DimensionsThe 3" ReBinder Professional is constructed in American mills from sturdy 100-point fully recycled chipboard. The flexible yet solid sheet is strengthened by natural cotton cloth tape, making the spine virtually indestructible. The 3" ReBinder Professional cover is fully recyclable so that it does not end up in U.S. landfills.
3" Presentation Binder Ring Mechanism
The efficient slant-D rings hold more sheets and allow pages to lay flat even when the 3" ReBinder Professional is near capacity. Instead of using permanent rivets, we affix the rings on the 3" ReBinder Professional using two screws and t-nuts. Since this innovative ring mechanism is removable, you can transport the pages to a different ReBinder or reuse it with a replacement cover.
3" Presentation Binder Custom Printing
Guided can custom print your 3" ReBinder Professional in-house. See the Customization tab for pricing and details.
3" ReBinder Professional Specifications
- Contents per Case: 5 blank 3" ReBinder Professional binders
- Max Capacity: 562 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Size: 11.875" L x 11.625" H x 3.875" W
Rings: Easily removable 3" slant-D 3-ring steel assembly system
- Cover: Single sheet of 100-point chipboard made from 100% recycled fibers with a minimum 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
- Cloth Tape: Aqueous acrylic coated natural cotton cloth is environmentally friendly, odor free and has a neutral pH.
Customer Reviews / 3" Recycled Presentation Binder
Nothing but Love!
Review by Pressler Henri
My only complaint would be that I shoud have ordered a bigger size and more of them! I LOVE THESE BINDERS....They are so sturdy and everyone comments on them! I will order and reorder these~
(Posted on 9/8/10)
Review by Cynthia- Blazing Needles
We ordered these notebooks for use in our store where customers will be using them to look at patterns. They are a classic style, sturdy and customers have already remarked on how beautiful they look.
(Posted on 5/20/10)