Product Details / Recycled 3-Ring 3" Chipboard Binder
3" ReBinder Select Features & DimensionsReBinder Select is the most versatile line among the Guided green office supplies. Combining durability and functionality with a professional sharpness, this slant-D recycled 3-ring binder reinforces your commitment to sustainability.
3" ReBinder Select Cover Materials
This recycled 3" chipboard binder is constructed in American mills from durable 100-point fully recycled chipboard. The flexible yet solid sheet gives the 3" ReBinder Select one of the strongest, most resilient covers on the market. The chipboard binder cover is fully recyclable so that it does not end up in U.S. landfills.
3" ReBinder Select Ring Mechanism
The efficient slant-D rings hold more sheets and allow pages to lay flat even when the 3" chipboard binder is near capacity. Instead of using permanent rivets, we affix the rings on the 3" ReBinder Select using two screws and t-nuts. Since this innovative ring mechanism is removable, you can transport the pages to a different ReBinder or reuse it with a replacement cover.
DIY Binder Customization
Each 3" ReBinder Select includes a one-sheet Brown Kraft binder labeling system that allows you to customize the natural brown spine and covers, eliminating the need for a plastic view binder.
3" Chipboard Binder Custom Printing
Guided Products does custom printed binders in-house. See the Customization tab for pricing and details.
3" ReBinder Select Specifications
- Contents per Case: 4 blank 3" ReBinder Select binders and 4 ReBinder label sheets with instructions
- Max Capacity: 562 sheets of 20 lb. 8.5" x 11" paper
- Size: 11..875" L x 11.625" H x 3.875" Spine Width
Rings: Easily removable 3" slant-D 3-ring steel assembly system
- Cover: Single sheet of 100-point chipboard made from 100% recycled fibers with a minimum 85% post-consumer and 15% post-industrial recycled materials.
- Note: Due to the variety of recycled content, the shade of the natural Brown Kraft color may vary.
Customer Reviews / 3" Recycled Chipboard 3 Ring Binder
Review by General Contractor
They felt a little more flimsy than a vynal binder but they held up just fine for the amount of paper I had to put in them. They work GREAT for LEED projects.
(Posted on 6/15/10)