- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected through the Web Store;
- The organization collecting the information;
- How the information is used;
- With whom the information may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under GUIDED’s control; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should contact our Customer Service Department.
Visiting the Web Store
“Cookies” are files stored on your computer’s hard drive by your browser. These cookies help us identify our account holders and optimize their shopping experience. They do not include any data that will identify you personally. They will, however, allow you to use some specialized features of the Web Store. Cookies also allow us to hold selections in your shopping cart when you leave the Web Store without checking out. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but allow you to disable them if you wish.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness. Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices, click here.
We use Google Analytics remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages or take specific actions on a website. This allows us to provide targeted advertising in the future. If you do not wish to receive this type of advertising from us in the future you can opt out using the DoubleClick opt-out page or the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.”
Ordering from the Web Store
From time to time, we may use the purchases you make to customize our product recommendations. We also track customer traffic patterns and site usage. Traffic and usage data is used only to improve our site’s design and provide our customers with a fulfilling shopping experience.
Opening a Web Store account
From time to time, we may contact you about sales, special offers and new site features if you agreed to be included in our email lists when you completed a purchase transaction with us. To customize the information you want to receive from us, simply sign on and select the specific information you wish to receive. To cancel our free emails, you can unclick the “I would like to receive emails about special promotions” box each time you make a purchase. You can also respond to any promotional email we send you or send an email and inform us that you want to unsubscribe from our email list.
Customer Feedback Form
Our Third Party RelationshipsWe have established several relationships with third parties vendors to best serve our customers.
- Affiliates: From time to time we may establish an affiliate program. An affiliate program allows other Web sites to earn money by linking customers to the Web Store from their sites. These affiliates can only access data about the number of transactions and their resulting earnings. They cannot access our customers’ personal data. If you choose to apply to any of our affiliate programs, we use the data you give us strictly for conducting business with you. We have entered into certain agreements with certain third parties for the purpose of helping to administer the affiliate programs. Such third parties may have access to certain of your information if you are an affiliate of the Web Store but is restricted to only use such information in connection with its administration of the affiliate programs.
- Order Fulfillment and Customer Service: Certain other vendors of ours may provide customer order fulfillment and shipping services, as well as customer service, on our behalf. These vendors have access only to information needed to accurately fulfill and ship orders which are processed through such vendors, and to provide customer service. These vendors have agreed to not use any personally identifiable information of customers for any other purpose.
- Credit Card Processing: We use Wells Fargo Merchant Services to process credit card orders. We supply them with data for credit card authorization and fraud detection only and they are restricted from using the data for any other purposes.
- Marketing and Promotions: From time to time, we may engage certain other third parties to assist in the dissemination of marketing and promotional offers (i.e. e-mails) to those customers who have agreed to receive such offers. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Additional Third Party Relationships: From time to time, GUIDED may engage other third parties to assist in providing marketing, order processing, fulfillment and shipping services, as well as customer service. In addition, GUIDED may engage third parties to provide services such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction, product customization, data analysis and data cleansing. These third parties will only have access to information to the extent necessary and will be required to not use any personal information for any purpose other than providing such services. Also, you permit us to share your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. And, we may transfer your personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Additionally, we may share non-personal, non-individual statistical information with our marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties for research purposes. That is, we will not tell our marketing partners that you purchased a specific product, but we may tell them how many customers purchased that product.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology to protect your personal information. The only time you are required to sign on the Web Store is when you are making a purchase. On the Checkout page, you will be asked to access your existing account or create a new one. Existing account holders are prompted for their ID (your email address) and password. This password is for your protection. If you don’t have your password, there is a link that reads “Lost your password?” Click on this for instructions on how to get your password.
If we are going to use your personally identifiable information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify you via email. You will have a choice as to whether or not we use your information in this different manner. In addition, if we make any material changes in our privacy practices that do not affect user information already stored in our database, we will post a prominent notice on the Web Store notifying users of the change. In some cases where we post the notice we will also email users, who have opted to receive communications from us, notifying them of the changes in our privacy practices.